Danny's World

The place to be if you want to see the world from Danny's eyes

Friday, April 9, 2010

About My Term Research Paper

I chose my topic, New Media in Politics, because I am a political science major. I know a decent amount about politics and love to learn more about my field. The pervasiveness of New Media in politics is obvious and even people that don't know anything about the issues know that politicians have begun using youtube, facebook and twitter as methods of communication with the public. I searched the web primarily using google and also looked through the baruch library system. I found numerous articles proving the importance of New Media in Politics, everything from empirical findings to subjective opinions. Politicians and the public are increasingly using new media to further their agendas and it seems they will continue to do so as new media technology advances. I hope to contribute early next week to our classes wiki page on politics and will post a link to the page when I do, so make sure to check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite subject in school?