Danny's World

The place to be if you want to see the world from Danny's eyes

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

When we first started the class I read over the class wiki for politics and was impressed. However, not until being a part of the creation did I really appreciate how cool it really is. This site has been created exclusively by students such as myself. As the editor of the politics page I first checked the page for grammatical errors and made minimal changes. After doing my term paper I felt I had sufficient information to add my own information to the page. Most of my research was on New Media in American Politics and so that was the topic I added to. However, I hope to add more to other topics as well in the near future. I then proceeded to check and remove the links that other contributors had posted in past semesters that are now inactive or whose host site has been moved. I think the page is already better than it was at the beginning of the semester, when it was already good, and think that it will continue to improve with my classmates contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite subject in school?